St Petroc's Parish Church
Saint Petroc’s, Bodmin in the Anglican Diocese of Truro. Saint Petroc's, features as one of the thirty churches in the Songs of Praise Book, 'The Nations Favourite Churches' and as the book testifies, visitors are given a very warm welcome.
Bodmin is the County Town of Cornwall and was once the religious capital of the West Country with a Priory, Friary, Saint Petroc's Parish Church and thirteen Guild Chapels.
St Petroc's is one of four churches in the Bodmin Team Ministry the others being St Hydroc's, Lanhydrock, Lanivet [dedication unknown] and St Stephen's, Nanstallon.
Part of the church is the Regimental Chapel of the Duke of Cornwall's Light Infantry dedicated in 1933
OPEN APRIL TO SEPTEMBER (Daily 11am to 3pm)